I’ve been reading the some of the search terms that lead many of my darling readers here, and I must say, I am honored…I guess? There is an apparent trend in the search terms, that being: BOOTY CALLS. My, my, my…aren’t we getting dirty. I’m glad to see that my readers are getting some, but some of you are losing sight of the beauty in a booty call. It should be fun, not complicated. Don’t over think a booty call, they’re not that serious, trust me.
Clearly, some of you are having problems with your booty calls. Just take a look at some of the search terms:
- Booty call
- how to tell him you dont want to be a booty call
- how to hide an ugly outside view (huh?)
- how to punish a butty call (why would you want to? just get a new one!)
- and being alone is being where we were never together , and being alone is forgetting yourself , wanting to pay the driver for two when you riding alone. (So crazy people like my blog apparently)
- live at home booty call (you want to live with your booty call?)
- what do guys think of girls who ignore booty calls
- how to get your booty call to kiss you (O boy, you have more problems than him/her not kissing you)
- ignoring a booty call
- coworker booty call (NO NO NO NO …and NO!!!)
- i told my booty call off (you go girl!)
- larawan ng i love being single (Okay..thank you for sharing. Come back soon!)
- bf thinks he’s a dom and punishes me by ignoring me. (Your boyfriend sounds like a dick).
Ladies, ladies I am in no way an expert on booty calls. All I know is that they are fun to have around, and handy in a sexual pinch. The best piece of advice I can give you is to never take them serious. I understand that this sounds harsh, but hear me out. You are being intimate with this person with no expectation of a relationship, so keeping your feelings at bay is the only this agreement will work. When things start to go south (and not in a good way) it’s easier to let go when your feelings aren’t screaming ‘NOOOO!!! But I love him!!!”
I’ve haven’t heard from my booty call in weeks, and it hasn’t really crossed my mind to text or call. He has served his purpose. I’m looking to date seriously now, and he just doesn’t fit the bill.
Please ladies, if you are going to take a lover, then be smart. Always have the upper hand. Never let him know how you are feeling, unless you feel like being on top. When you feel like the relationship has run it’s course, then let him down easy, or maybe you two will just part ways amicably. AND USE A CONDOM! You don’t know where he’s been.
Booty calls are fun…STD’s are not! USE PROTECTION!
Love ya! XOXO Shoes Over Booze