- Women who think all men cheat and lie.
- Women who think all the good ones are either married or gay (often what I tell my mother…she agrees).
- Women who think men never change.
- Women who think men will ever learn to put the seat down (unless he’s like my dad who has four daughters, and a wife who will rip him a new one if he ever left the seat up, he will never learn).
- Women who think they will find a guy like the guy they read about in novels, and see in movies (they’re fictitious…snap out of it).
- Women who think showing a little cleavage and little leg will land the RIGHT guy…all you are doing is attracting the WRONG guy. (Dress like a woman, not a slut).
- Women who don’t (or won’t/don’t know how) to pump their own gas. It’s 2012, you wanted equal rights ladies, part of that is not acting like a spoiled brat at the pump.
- Women who don’t know how to (or won’t) change their own tire. (See #7).
- Women who won’t admit their wrong.
These are things, I’ve been working on (I know how to change a tire now 🙂 ). Number 1 will be the hardest to get over and it’s something that will always be in the back of my mind when (and if) I date.